help me pimp my exhaust.....................

just put my 70cc kit on and thanx for the answerz on the piston.... runz awsome.!!!!!!!! had another question though... leavin my stock exhaust on til i can afford a bi turbo. was wondering if i drilled the holes bigger on the baffle or incert whatever its called would i get better performane or does it need that restriction as an expantion chamber?

1138559437_memoped.jpg

Re: help me pimp my exhaust.....................

it needs that restriction/back pressuer to use the current pipes setup, whatever it may be as some sort of expansion chamber. Otherwise the exhuast fumes would pass right through and wouldn't build up in the chamber the way its designed to.

thanx again sean... what happend ta the performance forem...lol was goin slow left came back and it all dissappeared.....that suks just saw a couple i wanted ta seee....oooooowell

so drillin bigger holes would hurt rather than help huh? was thinkin bigger holes and a hole or 2 in tha back end of it....no clue about tha back pressue / expansion chamber on 2 strokes..? if it would help or hurt.... thanx fer the help.... !!

=)

Yup it would mess it all up But getting a bi turbo would be good for it but your stock exaust will give you what you need out of that 70cc engine

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account