Anyone up for dissecting my own wiring diagram???

Attached is the wiring diagram that I made by just following all the wires on my bike. I currently am able to get the front light to work, but nothing from the rear light.

There are 5 different loose ends, 2 male plugs and 3 female plugs, all of which are noted on the diagram. In another post I asked about that box with the 4 wires coming out of it - I don't know what it does, if it splits or combines the wires going through it, or what... The wires often change colors after going through a connector.

The circular thing is the flywheel magneto, the box at the bottom is the frame where wires are grounded, and the rest should be somewhat self-explanatory(?).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know the diagram is a bit of a headache, but its the best I could do...there's a lot of wires in there!!!

Thanks so much for your help, in advance.

Re: Anyone up for dissecting my own wiring diagram

John Joedicke /

Still looking!

Ben Van Zoest /

What brand moped, were is the pic?

attempt 2 at posting pic....

I changed the perspective on your crappy pic and changed it a little so you can see what is going on. I'd make a proper schematic, but now I'm feeling lazy after I did this.

1138315565_diagram.jpg

The Notable R's tech help has contributed a more comprehensive picture (thanks very much)...

Now, anyone see what needs to happen to make this all work?

A specific question: The taillight is currently not plugged in, and I don't know what order left-right the wires go in. That might be a good start.

thanks!

It's a 1980 Peugeot 102SP.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account