Re: What kind of grease?

randy /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i guess you both have that icon. my comment was for harold.

harold has reamed people in the past for having nopeds. yet clearly owning a moped didnt magically endow him with any particular knowledge. now im just giving him back some of what he gave out.

he broke his first bike and he couldnt fix it. then his second one got stolen, now his third one is broken because he wanted to powder coat it (cough cough rich boy wussy) and didnt know how to go about it properly. thats 0 for 3 in my book...

i agree this forum is for helping others. ive posted many suggestions for people. ive posted a link to the service manual to the QT50. like it or not, people use this forum for things other than mopeds. if you dont like it, start your own forum and require proof of ownership. petition the moped army to ban all noped riders. bitching about it is pointless. actively seeking noped riders out and agressively attacking them makes you a jerk no matter what you ride.

but if we're deciding whos OK and whos not based on what they own, he doesnt even have a moped any more. until he gets it running again its either art or a paperweight depending on how you look at it.

but hey. ill lay off. until i see him at it again.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account