general 5 star

i was wondering what kind of battery the general 5 star takes?

1130199565_p1010022.jpg

Re: general 5 star

bad pic heres better one

1130199653_p1010020.jpg

My five star general has a YUASA (6N4B-2A) 6 volt battery. You can get one at NAPA or any auto parts store. You might have to order it though. And by the way what year is your five star general? SYX

iam acutully not sure i also wanted to know that. it has no date on the frame or anyhting

iam guessing 85 by the pic on this site of the red 85 mines the same just in blackso.. but not sure if anyone can tell me for sure that would be great

Well...... I think its an 85. Mine is an 85 and it looks just like yours but, you never know. LOL

Look on the id tag on the steering head tube. It should tell you month and year of manufacture. Wardie

could you post a pic of yours SYX i would like to see it thanks

Yea. I can. I will have to do it tommorw though because its dark out. I have never posted a pic before so, could you tell me how to do it. I would apperiate it. Thanks........SYX

Ok. i figured it out. No problem at all.

ok good

heres the pic

1130598511_dsc01008.jpg

one more pic of the battery.

1130601988_dsc01010.jpg

Leon Swarmer /

Please tell me that red wire from the battery and the bare connections weren't at all close to the frame and that you have wrapped LOTS of electrical tape over that bullet connection since you took that pic,

Leon

That you see is battery acid. When i got the bike the old battery had a hole in it and the kid didnt no it so i got a new one.

I really dont understand what your saying. I just got the bike and i really dont no that much about. Could you please explain?

wow yours is in really nice condition

ill repost a new pic of mine in a couple of days it looks alot better now the the last pics

Streetcruiser14 at Syx's house /

Ok sounds good

My bad a friend is staying the night and he made a post.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account