Buying Kreem?

Hi all-

Where can I find this stuff? I've looked all over town with no success. I've got gas leaking into my oil pump and oil leaking into my carb...need to seal holes..

help!

Re: Buying Kreem?

Bruce Wilkinson /

Phone the motorcycle shops and dealers.Be sure to follow the directions for good results.

local motorcycle shop or airplane repair shop. thanks Ray

Curtis Onstott /

I like POR-15 gas tank sealer. It will not dissolve from gasoline additives. I've used it several times.

POR-15 rocks!!

Just say NO to kreem!

I've used both, no comparison.

Peace

Spence

Kreem SUCKS lol

Allen Murphy /

I've got a Honda with a gas tank that someone used Kreem on.

I've cleand the carbs WAY TOO often to get the KRAP out of them--so much for using Kream on anything other than a toilet tank!!!

Al Murphy

Bruce Wilkinson /

I have a feeling that the instructions were ignored if you are having a problem with a Kreemed tank. I have done two with no problems at all and would do another if I had to.

NAPA sells it

Thanks everyone- I sealed both my oil and gas tanks and it coated nicely, even sealed a very large hole that I was sure would still leak. It worked out fine since my paint was faded and splotchy to begin with but I wouldn't use it on a nice shiny gas tank, seems nearly impossible to prevent any spillage.

Donna

Good luck with it,and I hope it doesn't start peeling off.You don't know what trouble is until that happens.Jerry.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account