my PA50 freakin broke again!!

white-city /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

So I just got my PA50 back from the shop today. Being that I gave up on them once the other shop started to sound like scammy bitches like the first shop, I bought a car so I gave the bike to a friend... But still paid the 350 bucks it took to fix it.

So I'm following him down Harlem because he's never ridden a moped before and I don't want my horribly expensive baby to get hurt. No problem. There's some ...eh... when it comes to the pick up, but after about a half block it makes speed no problem.

We stop to get some dinner near his house and go out to get him back on the bike, me back in my car, and on the way to the garage that will be my "King Bee's" new home.... AND IT DOESNT FREAKING START!!!!

The pedals spin and nothing happens.

Before it went into the shop (needed massive carb cleaning) it would "put put put" as you pedaled but as soon as you let go of the decomp and put the throttle on, it would sputter out.

This time, the pedals spin and nothing happens at all. All I get is the "whir whir whir" of the pedals and back wheel going round and round.

It was given a clean bill of health - minus the fact that it's missing the air filter and the bushings in the pedals (not the bearings that go with the sprocket like the scammy shop said) are not up to snuff.

Can either of those issues keep the bike from even turning over?

This is REALLY getting to me. I'm 900 dollars into this bike so far. I had to take out a "short term loan" to pay the shop. All I want is a working bike!!!!! >:(

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account