Just scanned in the Haynes manual for Ciao & B

Now you don't have to deal with that crummy Piaggio manual from mopedriders.com. This one is a lot better. It is for the Vespa Bravo & Ciao, but it applies to other Vespa mopeds like the Grande and Si. It is a scan of a photocopy, but the quality is quite acceptable. Thanks go out to Bruce for letting me borrow it.

Link:

http://s92551074.onlinehome.us/manuals/

There are some things that still should be done to make the quality a bit better: The text portions should be converted to black and white so they will have more contrast and be easier to read. The pages are all on a slight angle and should be rotated. The margins should be cropped off so that it will fill more of the screen when viewed on a computer, this might mean a different version for computer viewing and for printing. There should be an HTML version of the index for web-based viewing. A text searchable PDF version would be good too, but I don't have the skills for that. If anyone wants to volunteer to do work on it I would appreciate it.

I've got a manual for Cady mopeds as well, I'm not sure if this is available online. Should I post this one as well?

Re: Just scanned in the Haynes manual for Ciao &am

I've love to download this manual, but when I click the link all I get is a bunch of codes and jibberish. Waa?

Just right-click "save as."

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

If you have dial-upIP, it is a big file and will take some time. FYI Jim.

I downloaded it but cant open it. It says "Acrobat could not open ' Haynes Vespa Ciao & Bravo service manual.rar' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been corrupted."

Any idea what is wrong. I would really like to see this manual for my Grande. Thanks Sunshine

A rar file is a compressed archive like a zip file. You'll need winrar to decompress it.

http://www.rarlab.com/

Thank you. Definitely a lot better.

does anyone have an updated link? or could someone email it to me please? dds94122@yahoo.com thanks!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account