my weel on the side of my engine wont spin help???

well i got my friend to check my bike out.He said that the wheel on the side of the motor/head ,not the wheel running the rubber from the pedals to the wheel. The little wheel on the right side of the engine is not spinning. When i try to start the bike by pedaling that wheel just go churk churk churk and dont even spin looks like its tryin to tho…...well if anyon can help let me no

P.S. IF YOU LOOK AT MY PICTURE OF MY BIKE IS THE LIL WHEEL ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOTOR NO THE LIL WHEEL U CAN SEE THERE

1127846432_bike1.jpg

Re: my weel on the side of my engine wont spin hel

I'm assuming(not always a good idea)that you've ridden this moped before,and know how to start it.Just to eliminate the possibility of interference from the spark plug,remove it,and then see if the wheel turns.If it doesn't,remove the head and see if it turns.If it still doesn't,then the problem is totally unrelated to the spark plug problem.Jerry.

Re: my weel on the side of my engine wont spin hel

I'm not really familiar with Motobecanes,I had a Peugeot once,but it was a long time ago.Is the clutch behind the small drum on the left side of the engine?Jerry.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account