puch tires/tubes

B r e n d a n C a m p b e l l /

so, i am pretty new to the moped game. i bought a puch maxi in july and have been riding it around ever since. the other day i had the misfortune of getting to my moped after work and finding a flat front tire. for those of you in boston, is there a place to buy tubes? or do these things just take a heavy duty tube, like a mountain bike tube? i would imagine not, but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

thanks

brendan

Re: puch tires/tubes

Hey man

I live in Back Bay and I have some brand new Michelins that I don't need..

I bought a set of Michelins from Handybikes.com on eBay but they are rated for 45 mph but they are fine... I only put a couple hundred miles on them so they are brand new...

but then I found these Michelins here for 13 bucks apiece

http://www.ronayers.com/catalogs/tires/parts.cfm?secid=1&type=88

and they are high speed so I bought a pair just for the hell of it...

then last week I got a good deal on some slicks and I got a pair of them too lol...

I still have my Sava vipers too but I dont recommend them for snow or winter driving...

I have plenty of tires here if you need one... I'll give you one no problem... they are taking up too much room in my livingroom anyway hehe...

I have a few new Kendra tubes too and we can work something out if you need one of those

Hit me up... Im right in Back Bay and I'm always around!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account