buddies 2005 revival won't start

hey guys

my buddy just bought a 2005 revival. he's only had it for a month (700km), and it won't start. Can someone tell me why this maybe, so we can perform a system check. Does the revival do this often?

Thanks.

Re: buddies 2005 revival won't start

Is it a Revival TS with the A55 engine?

yes, but don't worry about it now. he just brought it in yesterday and they fixed it. he had a short in the wiring.

thanks

John Joedicke /

But which wire was shorted. He's been all over the forums with this ped. Let us in on the secret wire......

apparently it was in the wiring for the tail light. I'm not very mechanically inclined but that does seem odd to me thst it would prevent your whole bike from starting up.

I just found out it was actually his ignition. Which makes a lot more sence to me. The mechanic originally told him otherwise.

I don't think i want that guy to ever do work on my bike.

yeah i had a similar problem with my qingqi np50. kill switch had a spot where 2 of the contacts were actually smudged together, and it was grounding out the coil all the time. no matter what the position of the ignition switch was in. good game.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account