my puch cant stay on!

MR.CLEAN /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

yea i got it to run but it took 10 minutes and it stayed on until i road around the block for 10 minutes then it just turned off... iv been having problems turning it on...and keeping it on... it s not impossible but it takes time.. can it be that i need a good gasket for my carburator/? i have some tape and stuff as a substitute .... im i not getting enough pressure in the bowl? or can it be a spark plug? IT TURNS ON AND SOUNDS GOOD.... ON THE STAND ... BUT WHEN I RIDE IT IT WILL TURN OFF AT ANYTIME AND DOSNT WANT TO STAY ON.... I DONT KNO WHAT IT IS... I CLEANED THE CARB AND CHECKED WHAT I CAN....SOMETHING WITH THE GAS FLOW? WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT THE THING IT HAD RUSH IN THE GAS TANK... I CLEAD WHAT I CAN AND IT STARTED NO PROBLEM LIKE A NEW ONE...AND IT STAYED ON NO PROBLEM FOR HOURS...BUT AFTER THE 4TH DAY IT STARTED WITH THE PROBLEMS I THINK SOME RUST GOT IN IT...COULD THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT>>>? I NEED SOME HELP TO RESTORE MY 78 PUCH HELP ME PLZ......MOPED ARMY!!!!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account