Casal manual? anyone has it?

Hy everyone, anyone has some sort of manual or something like that, that could give me? is because a friend of mine gave me a casal boss similar to "casal 1992" but the moped need repair and a big cleaning and i wanted to do it myself but i need help. Just a moped repair eBook should do but if were more specific about Casal mopeds it would be great.

Thanks for everything

Sorry for my bad english

Re: Casal manual? anyone has it?

John Joedicke /

Where are you? Might be difficult getting anything on the BossK168. I can send you a Portuguese owners manual. Also check out the mopedriders site there are 2 there but for a 177 and a 192 I think. Check the Zundapp manual over there for the engine as they were clones and disassembly/repair is almost identicle. I have a 1994 Boss, It was a basket case when I got it. Photo in the pic section. Also have a bunch of different wiring diagrams for different configurations of mag set-ups. 2, 3, 4, 5 wire versions.

I'm from portugal i live near Lisbon, the manual that you have is in digital format? if it is you could send me by mail.

Thank you very much

John Joedicke /

Can't send it as you address is blocked out on the profile. send me your e-mail address.

John Joedicke /

Got it, I have sent you the complete 27 pages.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account