Flywheel Puller Size

I have a '75 Puch Maxi, I need a flywheel puller. I have looked on here, used the search and have not been able to find what size I need to order. I have see post on here on how to make your own, not sure I want to go that route, as I have a Sach Columbia as well and would like to be able to use it on both if needed. Any help would be great. Also if anyone has one for dale I would be willing to pick it up.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account