Re: Puch won't start possible wiring problem

Liz Nayadley /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Sorry, I meant the Kill Switch. I tried disconnecting the black wire from the blue wire connected to the condenser and it still wont start. I disconnected them at a plastic thing that splices alot of wires together. The black wire and the blue wire were connected to each other with a screw. I took out the black wire and tightened the screw back down on the blue wire. Did I do this correctly? I looked at that wiring diagram before posting here and still didnt know which wires from the new switch connect to the wires on the bike. Maybe I should also mention that the thief tore up the clutch cable that you need to hold in to start the moped. I had to replace the cable. Even if that isnt working correctly it still should spark if you take the plug out and place on metal and turn over the engine, right? thanks for your help

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account