slow 70cc

i have an airsal 70cc cylinder kit and a biturbo axhaist with the stock carb and the acceleration iis pretty bad. like worse than stock. any ideas?? it also has the correct size jet in it so thats not the problem

Re: slow 70cc

i got a gazillion ideas which is about as useful as having no ideas at all.

Start over. Get the bike running great in 100% stock condition.. then get it running right with just the 70cc cylinder... and then add the pipe.

Simply put, start with a bike in top shape.. then change only one thing at a time and test run. That way, if things get screwed up along the way you know exactly what was responsible.

Don Pflueger /

well, what size jet? what do your plug chops look like?

have you attempted to break it in?

ive been breaking it in right now

piston on backwards?

slow 70cc

in saying "the correct jet size" do you mean that it still has the stock jet that was originally in the carb? if not, what size have you upjetted to? are you still using the stock airbox?

Don Pflueger /

i pretty much asdked the same thing when i asked him what jet size he was using. i was wondering whether it was stock size or not too.

if it was stock, he wouldnt have any accel at all, and when he did get going, he would seize it hard and quick. i bought a ped with an arisal, pipe and no air box and it ran on a #53, and i up-jetted to a 64!! man, was that ped ever slow and hard to start. heck, you were there when i bought it don!

Don Pflueger /

yep.

Was that the LX you got from Ike, matt!?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account