Peugeot 103 parts

Serge Prokofievadactyl /

Hello, I was curious if any one knows of a good website to buy stock or aftermarket parts for a peugeot 103.

Re: Peugeot 103 parts

<www.lesolex.com>

click "PLAN DU SITE"

scroll down and click "LE MAGASIN"

scroll down and click "autres marques"

There are some Peugeot parts listed there.

If you need help with the French or ordering, let me know.

Excellent resource! This should work nicely - and my girlfriend speaks French, so she can email him my order.

Wahoo.

If you order parts, ask Marc to use the better shipping as the economy shipping takes about a month sometimes. And please tell him Brian sent you. Solexement, BrianSolex

1124050971_3800after.jpg

Hey Brian, have you had any luck ordering out of www.ales-moto.com?

Matt,

I've never ordered anything from Ales-Moto. I only deal with VeloSolexes and he doesn't have anything for them. The only other guy in France from whom I buy a lot of stuff is Bixente-Moto, but he doesn't have the selection and online catalog like Lesolex. http://www.bixentemoto.com

BrianSolex

1124140347_vitrine2.jpg

Serge Prokofievadactyl /

I am having a hard time figuring out how to order an air box for my peugeot. I see the picture and the price, I just don't know what to do from here. What is the step by step ordering procedure?

Thanks

SERGE

Serge, There are a few ways to go about it. The way I do it is that I order about 75 euros worth of parts and figure about 25 euros for good shipping. I get an American Express Traveller's Cheque in Euros for 100 Euros and I send it with a homemade order form listing what I want. I send it by US Mail Express Mail so I can trace it and he has to sign for it. You have to countersign the Cheque twice before you send it because you can't sign it in front of the merchant like you're supposed to.

You can also wire transfer money to him if you are familiar with doing that. Or you can send cash Euros.

You should e-mail Marc in English first, which he speaks a little. Go to: http://www.lesolex.com click "PLAN DU SITE" then "ME CONTACTER" and you'll see his contact info. You can mention that you are a friend of mine, Brian Colter from New York City, and explain what piece you want and ask him how much will it cost with the best shipping to your address. If you want to wire the money to him, ask him for his account number. If you are planning to send a Euro Traveller's Cheque tell him that you will send the same type of payment as me. Tell him if he has any questions he can contact me. If he sends you an e-mail that you can't understand, just forward it to me directly. Use the simplest and clearest English possible and don't use slang, contractions and big words and you should have no problem. Any problems, get back to me and we'll take it from there.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account