MY TRANNY DIED!!!

guys my ped ran outta oil the other day and the back wheel locked at a high speed, and then today i filled it up and rode it just fine, but then on a hill aigan the tiree locked up and there was like 9 cars behind me! i almost got fucking killed!! HELP WAT IS WRONG WITH MY PED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: MY TRANNY DIED!!!

hahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaahahha

YO CHRIS YOU REALLY SHOULD BE LAUGHT DOUCE BAG ATLEST IM NOT THE ONE WHO GOT CAOUGHT DOUBLE RIDING WITHOUT A LICENCE GOT GROUNDED GOT Y BIKE IMPOUNDED AND WENT TO COURT AND GOT FUCKING PONTS AND MY PED TAKEN AWAYY U FUKING PRICK

What has happened is the engine has siezed.. It needs a new piston and the cylinder honed.. Also you must bleed the oil line at the oil pump. or it will sieze again.

Alan

your such a dirtbag ......you need to fucking calmdown since you got caught with weed and shit you dumb shit....i didnt even get point and my peds not taken away so fuck you .....what the hell is wrong with you..go die ....i didn even say any thing..wtf...you grounded bitch

my moped was definatly impounded

if it matters to you ...im sorry for laughing at your problem ..my bad

Come on guys, be decent to each other.. I mean, WTF?

And I think there is some confusion over whether it was the transmission oil or the engine injector oil that ran out. Can you please elaborate on that, Danny?

my tenny died in mine to and i got a new clutch and it worked fine after that

Yes I am confused also.

It might help if you told us the make and model of your 'ped.

Does the bike have oil injection?

There have been many horror stories about bad injectors.

Put some oil in the gas as a safety measure.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account