mopeds for sale and parts all classics

the local moped shop has about 30 old (mostly it.) mopeds and 1 or 2 ol i mean old scooters i got to talking to him and he offered to let me take them all off his hands i will be posting a list of model numbers soon and prices etc but it sounds like 5-25$ a piece most ar in ok shap still there were some up there i had never seen before i searched through all the pics and still didnt find any he has been in buisness and his dad befor him for 70+ years so there are some real gems only 3 hitches… my wife.. no titles(mainly customers bikes who never came back)... and i have to take them all he is giving me 2 months to find buyers for all of them and will give notorized bill of sale :)

Re: mopeds for sale and parts all classics

interesting, please email information to me regarding a list and how i could arrange to pick some up. I am looking into purchasing a few bikes to restore for some aspiring mopeders around here in a ped stricken land, let me know

taylor

Tdunca20@student.scad.edu

Blaise Margherito /

I want that vespa. And whatever else the tickles my fancy.

email me at futuramatactics@yahoo.com

mopeds for sale and parts all classics

Do you have any hondas? or tomos? and whats the price? and where?

tim,

If a Franco-Morini MO2 engine shows up in that pile. please let me know. I'm in need of a number of clutch / transmission parts.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account