Source's for Condenser+Points?

I really hate waiting for parts from the States, so I am trying to locate Moped Condensers and Points nearby. I am in and around the Toronto area I have tried Motorbike shops including CycleWorld, everyshop I tried does not carry these. Does anyone have any ideas where Condensers and points for Peugeot and Puch or Generic might be found in the toronto area or in Canada for that matter. I thought of Scooter shops but have not been able to locate any, I only have the York Region Phone Book not the Toronto. Worst case I will have to order from America and wait 3-4 weeks for dilivery.

"Any Ideas Would Be Greatly Appreciated"

Re: Source's for Condenser+Points?

Jason Luther /

what about <www.torontomoped.com> ?

John Joedicke /

Ya and offer up your first born as part payment.

Jason Luther /

heh, i called that guy and he told me to not even bother trying to fix my cady (ill show him) ((right now im ready to give _my_ first born just to get it to run decent))

Don Pflueger /

mopedwarehouse and ikes bikes are the best places to get puch electrical parts. www.50cc.nl might have what you need too. but they are in the netherlands.

Marshall Lewis /

The guy of Toronto Mopeds is a complete idiot he is in it for the money and to tell people to screw themselves. He told me to sell my Jawa and buy one of his on sale Tomos bikes, I told him to go @#%&@ himself and refuse to talk to him. So Toronto Mopeds is not an option, besides who wants to pay $35.00 for a Condenser anyways. I don't know anyone who likes the guy, Thanks for the imput guys and a Caddy is definatly worth fixing a little slow but they look cool and have a strong frame and trans, just be carfull with those cheaper quality engine nuts and difficult to reach bolts. Good Luck

Marshall Lewis /

I am going to try DAYMAK they are in Toronto and sell E-Bikes and Go-Peds, I don't know if they will have Condensers+Points but it's worth a try. Does any one know how to contact Ike he never got back to my E-mail and I called once but he was out, I don't want to try calling again it's long distance.

Thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account