Re: Water in engine

Jason Luther /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i actually got the crank welded this morning. so we'll see what happens. i have been looking over the engine, and before i tore it apart i was getting 120psi and i noticed that like some puchs, the head gasket it actauly 4 super thin gaskets smashed together. on my puch i took all but one off and raised my compression quite a bit, you might want to try that on your cady. i also noticed the intake port (what a wierd set-up, both intake and exhasut right next to each other) is tiny. i would imagine widening it up a little, at least to match the intake manifold i.d. (another wierd feature) would make a nice increase. these things really are pices of crap, and if it werent for the fact that my frame and all of the chrome is in excellent shape, it through it off of a bridge.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account