Re: ignition circuit

William /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I would really like to do that; but you see, I'm afraid that my particular ped doesn't have a kill switch. It is supposed to have one, I can see the markings on the handlebar where there once was one; but there isn't one any longer. I only recently bought the ped and have no idea what happened to it I got one off ebay that I was hoping to install just as soon as I had a running engine to kill, if you know what I mean. I really don't think anyone did anything to it at work, I mean, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, nor have I since. It would've been possible, yes, it was parked on the street, but I just don't think it happened. I think the condensor that I ended up replacing just spontaneously quit, if such a thing can happen. Right after I replaced the condensor is when it wouldn't idle. I was wondering if it was possible to check the voltage (or ohms or whatever) in different parts of the circuit to try and isolate which portion of the circuit is shorting; I'm afraid I really don't understand too much about electrical theory.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account