Re: plug chop (for joew)

iain /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

decided to give the carb a clean tonight, but had some trouble removing the main nozzle. Any tips, tried tapping against a rag, then a piece of timber, didn't want to go crazy, so i've left it. Tomorrow i need to find somewhere who will let me use their compressed air.

do any of the small tubes in the air intake side need to be removed or do they just need air blown throw them.

on the idle side again, am i correct in thinking that screwing the idle screw in is increasing the air in the mix.

also, managed to get that timing just about right, but is it normal to have a the spark fire just of every once in while. using a stobe light, and its bang on the fire line, except every 5 - 10 secs i might get it firing a little early, any ideas.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account