the horn and lights only come on if the light switch is on, and i had my friend try the horn while i pedal. i figured this would be a way to test and see if it was the whole electrical system, or if maybe it was just the sparkwire. to me, this tells me that there is a charge, and it is just the spark wire.
is this true?
sorry my writing is so confusing. i never think about this when i type it.
what steps would i need to take to test or fix the spark plug wire? i dont think i can take the housing off the magneto - is this a case where i would need to just get a new one?
(oh please say no....)
thanks for all your help guys.