whole front end gone!1!1!1!

Joe Dicola /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Today around 12:30 pm my friend randy and myself were cruizing and having a good time we met up with a frind who owns a honda passport and so we all went cruizing. top make a long story short he stalled i went to pass him he kick stared went into 2nd gear right away and cut in front of me doing 50 mph. my moped did 2 front flips and i was catapulted into the top of a 40ft tree across the street.

My whole front end is toatled the handdle bars are twisted forks are all bent up and when i hit 45 the engin sounds very werid like it wants to bog out. i bought a new 70cc kit today for it for around $150.00 and the engin runs great agin but the front end is still completly f'ed up. im almost broke and need my ped to get to work and back. Any ideals on how i can straightn every thing out?

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account