Moby tires???

can anyone suggest a good lasting tire for the mtobecane 40T

mine are kinda cracked and i would like to get some new ones but cant seem to find that many. i would like to get some slick looking ones that maybe have white walls or something haha.

thanx

Re: Moby tires???

bandit,

Thought this was already answered in another post.. :-)

Pair of Cheng-Shins for $40 including shipping from JC Whitney. Some people pooh-pooh these tires, but they are a fair tire for the money. Same deal for Kendas, if you can find them.. they are slightly inferior to the Cheng.

Handybikes offers a 'Hindustan' made-in-India tire for the same price.. I'd take the Cheng any day over the crap that comes out of india. At least the taiwanese have some pride in their QC.

ronayersmotorsports.com offers the OEM Michelin for the Motobecane, and the price was very decent.. about $60 for the set, shipped. I inquired, and they said that the item would need to be special ordered, and take a few weeks.

Does that help?

irc://irc.freenode.net/mopedarmy

it helps very much thanx

i thought i had read that also but i tried to search it and for some reason i couldnt get anything to come up

sorry

bandit,

hey.. did you get your IRC working? Come hang out for a while, and shoot the shiznat.

could you please send me instruction on how to get it to work i am extremely slow haha i just have never done it and cant figure it out on my own here. i dont just copy and paste it in the browser right? tell me where to go and how to get there and ill be with you

bandit,

I'll send info to your email.. In the meantime, get Firefox if you don't already use it.

ok ill do that

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account