anyone else have this problem?

The violent jerking between first and second gear .. should I be worried about this?

anyone else have this problem with a A-35 tomos targa LX?

Re: anyone else have this problem?

So have you gotten the trans. completed yet Matt?

Matt Erdman /

Yeah i have, but i still get that jerking for some reason, its been months and ive yet to find out the reason..

Did you replace this part Matt when you were rebuilding the trans., if you didn't this part help the transtion from 1st to 2nd gear smoother.

Matt Erdman /

no i didnt .. the guy at steves moped i need that behind the gears, and maybe its not back there .. that gear assembly is like hell to get off tho

Matt Erdman /

he gave me that part, and do you think that if it is missing, thats why it jerks?

Matt Erdman /

hmm well i jus took it for a test ride, grinded somethin like a motherfucka, and it shut the whole bike off .. i bet its those gears rubbing against that clutch drum .. ill take a pic later n show u

Matt it sounds to me, like you shouldn't ride your moped anymore until you find out what exactly the problem is. Yeah, I agree that gear assembly is a pain to get out but make sure you have that in, becasue that could all the diifference. Please post pics, it could really help me and others analzy your problem.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account