AMF motor

Does anyone have a copy of the manual for the McCulloch motor (mounted over rear wheel) used on the AMF Allpro Motor bike. I have 2 of these and they have been in garage for 20 years. I think the carburetor is gummed up but I would like to have the manual before I start to tinker with them. I have replaced the plug and the fuel lines, and cleaned the card externally.

Re: AMF motor

the carb is what you want to clean? i would just slowly take it apart and guy some carb cleaner, and then remember or make a diagram where everything goes, i mean it cant be too compicated inside the carb if its a mounted over the rear wheel model, should be quite small and easy to work on

good luck hope this helps

Are you talking about the orange ones with friction drive,and if you are,what is the brand of the carb?

Jim Devlin /

It is a McCulloch motor and I don't know the name of the carb.

There are two adjustment screws. I don't know the function of either one so I am hesitant to mess them up. One must be the idle screw and normally one would run it in to the stop then back it out about 1/4 turn or until the engine gets gas. But, alas, which one.

I would like to locate a copy of the instruction book for this engine.

hey- i have 1 of these two- and have the engine service book, i can copy and scan it 2 you if youd like

Hi Jake,

I lost your email (my hard drive) and was unable to contact you. I do have both mopeds so that they will fire. One is running but the other quits after about 300 yards.

I am still interested in a copy of the engine manual, if that would be possible, but don't want to impose on you.

I would certainly appreciate it very much if you could scan and send it to me at jdevlin@netacc.net.

Jim Devlin

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account