Kinetic headlight set and clutch

I just purchased a '99 kinetic. It needs the headlight set (with ignition, speedometer, etc...) and a new clutch. Where's the best place to find this without spending more than my moped?

Thanks!

xo kari

Re: Kinetic headlight set and clutch

Kari,

I have a Kinetic TFR and have gotten parts from Cosmopolitan Motors. They have most stuff in stock and shipping is pretty fast. Make sure you call after you get the part numbers off the website there online ordering sucks (had some trouble getting it to work) plus they usually give you a little discount if you talk to them.

Jason

Thanks Jason!

In fact, I was on their site earlier (googled them) and they seemed to have the most kinetic stuff. Thanks, now I will surely order from them, and over the phone!

xo k.

They do have all Kinetic parts.But most of them,especially electrical parts,aren't cheap.

Yeah, the headlight setup is $120 = eek! Thats almost as much as the entire bike (my boyfriend and I bought 2 kinetics, a 99 for me and a 2003 for him for $375 total!)

xo k.

You can probably go to a motorcycle junkyard and find parts to rig something.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account