repair in seattle

anyone around to teach a newbie how to correctly put back together a carb (i got it back together perfectly except for the throttle slide/spring.. tough little bugger) and other repairs in the seattle area? thanks. laura

Re: repair in seattle

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

http://www.mopedarmy.com/members/view/mosquito/ Laura, here is a list of members of the Seattle MA branch. You can e-mail them or you may want to join. Jim.

What kind of carb/moped?

'77 cimatti. A regular Dellorto carb. Not that it matters, we can do anything. Because we're awesome.

I've no idea why the author reads "claudine".

Sean Taylor 9/18/1971 - 1/14/2007 /

Cuz she was posting on your computer last night.

thanks for all your advice and suggestions jim, matt, matt and sean.. i couldn't make the moped army meetup tonight at the mars bar.. my moped wouldn't start up. next monday for sure. :)

we'll see you there

exxxcellent.

Hurrah! No problem. Any time you need more help let me know. Look forward to meeting you.

Ha I just noticed I jst posted here. I didnt help. My bad. I have been having a lot of people email me recently. Oh well. Good job on getting it going. I still look forward to meeting you.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account