!!!!HONA WIRING!!!!HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

I recently got a 1984 Aero 125. Its not a moped but I here that it is very rare and and pretty damn fast. Its pretty beat up, missing a good amount of panels and guards but mechanic ly i think that its all there.

my problem is that it s got a good amount of wires hangin out and i was told that it does not get any spark. If someone could maybe e-mail a copy of the wiring diagram and or the service manual that would really help me.

Thanks

bmxer

bmx_617@hotmail.com is my e-mail by the way

Re: !!!!HONA WIRING!!!!HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

You really should be asking this question on a scooter site.

Rich Kline /

no fuckn' shit retard. Thats why i asked nicely if anyone new even though its not a moped.

John Joedicke /

So endith any help here!

No, I'll help him. bmxer, maybe you could find a wiring diagram if you could spell "HONA" correctly. Here's a hint, there's a 'D' in it somewhere.

Re: !!!!HONDA WIRING!!!!HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Rich Kline /

HEY SHIT-HEAD, HOW ABOUT U STOP WASTIN MY TIME WITH UR PUSSY ASS REMARKS AND WHILE UR AT IT U CAN GO AND SUCK A ICK.(OH DAMN I FORGOT THE "D" AGAIN)

THANKS,

bmxer

(BY THE WAY, THIS WAS ONLY DIRECTED TOWARDS ANTHONY)

Edward Richardson /

First off calm down, these are little kids w/ a pedal fetish who by nature abhore anything different. The presence of any diagrams on the internet as you know is extremely rare as they are valuable. What you are looking at is probably some kind of multicolored spaghetti carved on by some samarai monkey. Clear your mind and deal w/ one wire at a time. Most of the time wires remain the same color through a circuit run, blue wires don't plug into red wires.(Not always true but theres always hope.) Pay attention to wire diameter, small wires don't plug into big wires (always true unless above mentioned monkeys are involved). If you have access to any diagram of a like vehicle use this as a loose guide to component connections. ie head light switch will connect to the headlight. If you're lucky the monkey unplugged the wires, if someone allowed them access to cutting tools (always a bad idea) well its going to be more difficult. Also since they started unhooking things there may or may not be an electrical component problem, you may assume that it doesn't start easily since this is what gets the monkeys enraged in the first place. Good luck.

_these are little kids w/ a pedal fetish who by nature abhore (sic) anything different._

And on the other hand, some of us are well-reasoned individuals who just like to see discussion kept to the topic at hand.

Personally, if I abhor anything, it's ALL-CAPS SHOUTING, 2-lazy-2-spell little nitwits, who burst out like pottymouthed third-graders at the slightest provocation. And there is no shortage of folks like this on the Internet.

Recall that good manners are not about being snobby, or acting superior to others - they are a set of social conventions, which establish a set of clear guidelines for showing basic respect to your fellow humans.

Actually Edward's advice/method is the best way to go at a mystery bike.

That's how I got 2 honda SL350's back together and running, just by working in the headlight housing.

stay calm, un-twist the wires from each other and keep things that look the same together and that's really all you can do.

Search other areas for info, and good luck.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account