Re: General 5 Star wiring diagram

Larry Ward /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

DonP: I have having a devil of a time trying to find something with this wiring harness. It's a 1980 General w/Minarelli motor. When checking brake light switches I noticed that when I go to ground and put my circuit tester probe on either of the wires I have continuity. I don't think that is correct? When I disconnect the rear brake light switch from the harness I still don't get spark. I was hoping someone had a wiring diagram they go email me. I've done a pretty good investigation of the harness and connectors and I am not finding a problem. This may get done to me pulling each wire and finding the problem that way. Any ideas? I get spark when I ground the blue wire from the mag and take the red mag wire and go direct to coil with it. Then I get real good spark. Wardie??

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account