Re: Puch Magnum MK2 jet sizes and more...

Daniel Van Donsel /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

and the horn.. Just last week I helped a friend out who had the same problem... he has the same switches... the ped was left out in the rain last year and the contacts in the switch caused the horn to stay on... what a pain lol.. so he disconnected the horn.. and forgot he had disconnected it.. soooo when he brought it out for its Spring tune-up.. and it wouldnt fire up he thought it was some major problem and bought a bunch of parts.. carb, coil... etc.

I spotted the disconnected horn wires and crossed my fingers when we re-connected the horn wires... and the ped fired right up.. you should have seen the smile on my friends face... most excellent lol

I sprayed a ton of WD40 into the switch and just kept pushing the switch till it worked its way into the contacts.. after a while the switch found its groove and started working properly again... so my guess is that its the switch!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account