Puch Magnum MK2 jet sizes and more...

ilivefaster /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I'm pretty sure that my main jet and jet needle came in one piece in this new carb I bought from themopedjunkyard.com, even though it's listed as two different parts. Also, I'm pretty sure the jet size is 82... yikes. This could be a _very_ good reason as to why the 'ped would bog down and die at full throttle but ride decently at 1/2 or less, right? So, I guess I was wondering what the proper size of a jet should be for my bike? ('79 Puch Magnum MK2, I think it's 2 or 2.5hp) Also, do I need a new jet needle, since according to the explosion on themopedjunkyard's website, they're two pieces?

And my other question is pertaining to the horn. For some reason, it never stops. Is there a way to bypass it? Perhaps by soldering the blue and brown wires together?

-Mike

swarmXdestroy

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account