tomos spark plug

hey i bought a new spark plug for my tomos. it looks like the pic...................how do i change this? do i 'unscrew' it? or do i just pull that black plug off? and just replace it? can somebody list a step-by-step guide on how to change the spark plug. thanks a lot guys.

Re: tomos spark plug

i dunno how to change a spark plug thingy .. but i might offer you $150 for that bike.

joe,

Good luck on picking up that bike, it looks quite sweet.

Incidentally, I have a limited number of Abraham Lincoln Commerative Medallions here. They are roughly 5/8" in size, and crafted from pure copper. Front and back present finely detailed relief renderings of Lincoln's bust, and the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC.

Price is only $1/ea, plus shipping. Supplies are limited.

i'm worried that $150 is gonna be more than it's worth.. The kid (or his dad) has lots of money and can buy all the fancy bolt-on-instant-speed parts.. without even knowing how to change a freakin spark plug. Chances are it runs like pure crap and will need tons of work..

i already got a bunch of them cool medallions.. no idea where most came from but i found at least one of them on the street, if you can believe that..

... TAKE THE BLACK "THINGY" OFF. FIND A DEEP-SET-SOCKET THAT WILL FIT THE SPARK PLUG. UNSCREW IT. CHANGE IT.

GO NUTS

DannyMoped07

thanks a lot fellas.

whats with people wasting our time and labeling themselves as "parth" its not even the same user but it is the same moronic waste of time. Just annoying, someone delete his friggen account.

TO MARC: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

John Joedicke /

Come on children, lets play nice now

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account