Do you crank backwards to start a tomos

Cole Todorovich /

i just bought a 26 dollar tomos toptank, it doesent have a coil at them moment but i was looking at it trying to figure out how you would start it and it seems to me you crank backwards? noe of me other mopeds do this is this right?

lanesplitters

Re: Do you crank backwards to start a tomos

All you do is turn the red switch to the left and push the pedals backwards.

Grey

Live to ride, Ride to work

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

Hey Grey, can you just ride the ped and start it? Is Tomos the only ped that you peddle backwards? thanks Jim.

Yea pedal like a bike then pedal backwards to start or start on the stand. I think a few start by pedaling backwards but I am not sure.

Grey

Live to ride, Ride to work

Push the red button of the intriment panel on the right side and push the button to the run position. Turn the choke on. Then as the bike sits on its center stand begin to kick the pedal on the left side of the bike backwards. Make sure your oil level is resonable and fuel also. Brakes, lights, etc. also need to be checked before riding.

26 dollar?!!!!!!!!!!!???????? WTF argggguufhghhh dammit i wish i could find these deals.

i betcha there's a moped been sitting in some little old lady's garage for decades .. and she'd give it to you for nothing if you just asked.. if not right next door, the next house down.. or across the street.

get some kinda receipt.. and dont forget to look around for the owner's manual before you leave.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account