tomos bullet. hard to find part..

I have found a 1990 tomos bullet someone has for sale but it says it has some misterious part that can't be found and thats why it can't run. I guess this part is broken. Seems odd. I contacted the seller and I'll see what he says. can't understand why if its a ignition part it wouldn't be available if thats it. Any ideas anyone? If lets say it is some random part. Is it hard to find partss for these that are used. Has anyone with a bullet had this same problem, having there bike not run and not being able to get a part for it?

I know this is kinda vague, but just thought maybe someone might haev ran across the same scenario, with there bike not running and the part not available

Rob

Re: tomos bullet. hard to find part..

See Ya Moped Army /

Every part for that bike can be found either new or used.

Reminds me of a joke my girlfreind wanted to play on me...

We were packing to move, and she was working on my stuff. She was going to have a small box in one of the boxes that was labled "WHY THE MOPED WON'T RUN"

and not tell me where it was.

sorry its a golden bullet. not sure if it makes a diference or not. Mopdlar that makes sense to me too. Doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to find parts.

i'd be careful.. the seller might know more than he's letting on.. afraid of being totally truthful. The mystery part could be a big-end connecting rod bearing or similar..

Don Pflueger /

every part on that bike is extremely easy to find.

See Ya Moped Army /

I've got lots of new and used A3 parts.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account