Pa50 brake pads, where can i get some?

Hi,

my pa50 is almost ready to go.

the engine has been rebuilt and runs strong.

but the bike almost have 9500km on it.

so my brakes are ready to get new pads.

Anyone can help with that?

Joew, you must have some used\cheap\good condition ones?

thanks

g.b.

Re: Pa50 brake pads, where can i get some?

Check your local Honda dealer. They might still be available.

Also try westernhillshonda.com My parts book for a '78 shows part number 45120-147-672 2 ea required.

well yeah, g.b., i've got a couple good spares but right now im a buyer, not a seller.. I've collected a couple frames, engines, a pile of parts and some boxes full of other stuff but havent even gone through it all. I would buy brake assemblies and pads in a heartbeat if i could find more..

humm, i checked with westernhills honda and their prices are outrageous...

they already asked me 60$ for a taillight lens.

i'll try my local honda too.

and joew, any idea where i can find those? I had tought about you cauz i knew that you had tons of pa50 parts... but i understand you keeping them

thanks

g.b.

all i found was incomplete parts-bikes in motorcycle salvage yards.. searched on Google for "motorcycle salvage" and my location.. Many lists of bike salvageyards appeared.. names addresses phone numbers.. then made some phonecalls.. asked if they had "anything with pedals?".

funny thing is one guy who had maybe 15 mopeds (including a couple Hobbits) answered "No.. nothin with pedals".

only by pure coincidence did i go to that yard anyway.. just to look around for an exhaust pipe.

i'll try that

g.b.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account