exhaust what the best

whats the best exhaust tha is quite like stock

and will it fit on all bikes??

Re: exhaust what the best

what bike do you own? no exhaust fits on all bikes.

Don Pflueger /

depends on what you are looking for. top end, mid range, or torque. every pipe is designed to work in different ways. and most are designed to work better with certain bikes. when i'm asked in my shop which machine is better, i always reply with "which one do you like better?", cuz no matter what i say, everyone has their own idea about what is best.

what ever you do dont forget to rejet your carb.

i have a 1983 honda pa50 i want speed but it has to be quite

Don Pflueger /

i dont think there is a performance pipe for a pa50. i may be wrong tho. just cant remember ever seeing one.

proma circuit works with mods i believe.

Don Pflueger /

i was thinking that but i wasnt 100% sure.

is there a website i can order from?

also whats the full name of the pipe

Don Pflueger /

i believe it may be the proma circuit country model. try www.mopedwarehouse.com.

the proma circuit indeed will fit on the hobbit but yes you do need to do some simple modifications: remove the kick stand because it gets in the way of the expansion chamber, and replace the exhaust header mounting studs on the engine with longer ones because as they come to mount the factory exhaust, they are too short for the circuit. the circuit definitely does have a big beefy sound though wayy louder than the factory muffler and louder too than a biturbo i think.. but i can definitely vouch for it; it is a sweet pipe.. 50cc.nl is the only place that i know of where you can buy it.

ugh sorry forgot to point out that you want to order the proma circuit pipe that is offered for the honda "camino" for your pa50 on 50cc.nl... it is the european near identical brother of the hobbit.. there are other variants of the circuit for say puch but you do not want to order this for the hobbit as the two pipes are somewhat different.. if i remember correctly the pipe costs around $70-90

You have speed (30mph) and it is quiet .. I guarantee you that if you go for a pipe even though " _but it has to be quite_ " someone's gonna be disappointed.

What would be a good exhaust for my kreidler?

im looking for more torque out of it

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account