please help me fix my moped

sprocket /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

well i spent all weekend working on the 78 puch newport, (i ordered the 70cc kit) i installed everything, new spark plug, cleaned the gas tank. i cant get the damn thing to start. there is a spark when you pedal it sounds like it wants to start, the horn works lights go on. but it doesnt turn over.

from what i can see it doesnt look like there is any fuel getting to the spark plug, when i check the plug its dry. there is fuel getting to the carb (i put in a new fuel line) i checked the piston movement and its going back to the intake manifold inlet hole.

i have no idea what could be wrong with the carb (arreche) its brand new. i've been pulling my hair out trying to think of what could be wrong. if anyone has any idea it would help me out so much.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account