4" Sealed Beams

John Joedicke /

For all you people that need to use a 4 inch headlight. You can get 6 volt and 12 volt sealed beams that will fit in your headlight housings. Go to a tractor supply place or anywhere where you can get sealed beams and only pay about 6 bucks for a sealed beam bulb. Wagner is a make but I am sure there are others. I notice that you need to pay 24.95 at the junkyard and probably not quite as much at any other suppliers.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account