01 tomos targa

Hey I have a tomos and yes i love it, but I have a problem. My ped used to go about 37 or 38 mph when i got it and it only had about 150 miles on it. Now it has about 600 miles on it but it's slowed down to about 30 or just a little more. I don't know why it would slow down. Also is it true that the performance exhausts are hard on the motor? thanks for all your help thanks,

mike

Re: 01 tomos targa

performance exaust are fine as long as you rejet it........ if you didnt rejet it you could seiz your piston

Well did you ever break it in right..thats probley your problem going full speed in the break in period. Many other kids make this mistake and ruin their engines.

Mike Miller /

Hey guys i'm sure i went full throttle within the 300 miles. I had to tighten the chain and it goes prob 35 which isn't bad to me at all. But i live about 15 miles from town and i would really like to get a bi-turbo prob or one of them but i'm afraid to install one cause i wouldn't know what jet size to get. please help if you can and tell me if you have a turbo and what jet size and speed please.

thanks,

mike

Ha MM, we are real close I live in Troy. Anyway, if you install a biturbo jet your carb to 56 or 58 jet. I have a streetmate and a revival both with airsal kits and I run a 58 jet. If you ride full speed alot I would go with the 58 jet and do a plug chop.

Mike Miller /

thanks for all the help. I live near bradford ,tomos03, maybe i'll see ya around

hell, maby we should all get together sometime and ride. also, maby your exhaust pipe has become clogged up? you never no.................... .

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account