Re: Fixing a 1987 Motomarina Raven

Angie /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Thanks Legendre. I figured it out finally what the wires are for. There were turn signals on the rear at one time and they have been removed, but the 3 wires are still there. (I'm not 100%) but I am pretty sure that's what they were for. I'm also having trouble finding where to mount the coil. It's ok that you told me what terminate means. I'm very novice at the workings of a moped, but I'm very willing to learn. If I'm gonna have a moped, then I want to know how to fix it myself, or at least the basics. I'll check out the forums to see if I can find the threads about brakes and things. Also, the handle to the petcock is loose all the way to the base part of the petcock. I haven't put gas into the moped yet, but I think the petcock might leak. Is there any way to tighten it or will I need a new one?? Thanks, any more tips or advice would be greatfully appreciated!!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account