indian help

HI, I'M A NEWBIE TO THIS SITE, ROCKIN SITE, ANYONE KNOW WHAT CARBS WILL WORK ON 79 INDIAN, ORGINAL IS KEHIN, I BOUGHT 2 INDIAN PEDS LAST WEEK, ALREADY GOT ONE RUNNING FINE, BUT OTHER ONE HAD SOME KIND OF WEEDEATER CARB ON THAT IS SHOT, ALSO HAVE A 78 PUCH MAXI 2-SPEED I HAVE BEEN RIDING FOR A YEAR, LOWER CLUTCH CABLE IS BROKEN SO IT IS DOWN, I'D LIKE TO BUY CARB FOR INDIAN, AND CABLE FOR PUCH IF ANYONE HAS PARTS, I MAY BE SELLING ONE OF THE INDIANS, AND I'M TRYING TO BUY ANOTHER PUCH I HEARD ABOUT, DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TRADE RIGHT NOW, BUT MAY HAVE LATER, I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP, I PLAN TO STICK AROUND THIS SITE HOPE I CAN BE OF HELP TO SOMEONE, PEACE, MOTOBREEZE

Re: indian help

woah, plz no caps. As long as just about any carb is mounted up to the intake fine, it should work. The carb size should be about 10-14mm or so. Those are 4 stroke, and rare to find parts for, but you can check Ebay to see what they have.

Re: indian help

Jordan Caughey /

Hey, I have a 1980 indian and am having loads of problems with it. the carb on mine is mikuni I believe is how it's spelled if you are wanting to part out your indians let me know :)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account