Repair shops

Jim Aroner /

Anyone have a lead on Scooter repair shops in the Raleigh/Durham area? I have a Yumbo RP%) in need of attention/parts

Re: Repair shops

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

Barbour's Towing & Truck Repair Inc 1625 Navaho Drive, Raleigh, NC 27609 ... ATVs Service & Repair, Motorcycle Motor Scooter & Minibike FYI Jim.

Jim Aroner /

I called Barbour and the guy said he doesn't work on 49cc scooters. Is he yankin' my chain or what?

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

Its a free country, he can say no. When I was in business, There were certain vehicles I refused to repair. Jim.

I understand from posts here that scooters are really difficult to work on. They probably found out that the cost to repair was excessive and not wanting to hurt customers, prefer to refuse to do the work.

You just have to rip all the plastic off to get to anything. Which gets really annoying when you have to do it more than once in the same day.

Leon Swarmer /

And parts may not be readily available. Who wants to have a customer's scoot in the way for three weeks while you wait on parts.

leon

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account