Re: i crashed my kriedler so now im looking for pa

adam /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

thanks. my younger brother went through a similar ordeal. his throttle got stuck open when he was turning around in the street. his moped went full throttle into a curb. he hit his leg on the curb which dug a v shaped chunk out of his leg. it required 42 stitches in his leg. he wasnt wearing a helmet and his face hit the ground. because he had braces at the time his 4 front teeth rotated around the wire. the roots of his teeth broke off the bone and ripped through his pallett ( the roof of his mouth). the surgeon just pushed them back into place then stitched the roof of his mouth shut. we are both pretty lucky that we survived with out horrible lasting injury but our poor mopeds. i still have a motobecane 50v, but my kriedler has a bent fork, flattened rim, bent to hell luggage rack, bent seat post, and i took a huge chunk out of my crank case. my brothers puch has a cracked rim, a chunk taken out of the crank case, the tire exploded leaving 6 holes in the tube, bent pedal arms, and a bent rim.

but we are still workin on them and trying to get them up and running again. im 18 and hes 16 . mine was last year and my bros was like 3 or 4 years ago.

well thanks,

adam

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account