i crashed my kriedler so now im looking for parts.

well i crashed my kriedler mp19. i was in a parking lot, went over a speed bump and the tire miraculously fell off. long story short i ended up with a ruptured spleen and a bruised liver. was in the hospital for like a week.

the tire was flattened on one side, the fork was bent, luggage rack was bent, engine head was scratched , and i havnt started it since the accident. this post is a request on where i can find parts for my moped. i want to get it running again.

Re: i crashed my kriedler so now im looking for pa

WOW... That's quite an ordeal! I'm glad you survived!

I don't know where you can get parts for your ped... but I just wanted to say I admire your spirit!

You are a true mopeder to the core!

Good luck dude!

dude, that SUCKS

Kreidler's are almost IMPOSSIBLE to get parts for in the states. I owned a 78 Kreidler Flory (basically an MP19 and MP9 mixed together) and when i needed parts the only place i could find them was Mark's Motorsports in Enfield Connecticut. He has a few parts, and he's got my old moped there cuz i traded it for my new ped. My old one had an IMMACULATE frame and front end, the only thing that went bad was the electric. Sooo... If you're looking for parts I'd call him... 860-741-5115

Mark's Motorsports

79 Enfield Street

Enfield, CT. 06082

Just make sure you tell him Dan Superchi sent you and he'll do pretty much whatever you want. Lol.

Cole Todorovich /

i have a flory2 that i think has something wrong in the bottom end not to mention a super shady coil. it however does have a good head, forks etc (lights cracked, kill switch is gone) i bought it for 100.oo i'll sell it for 75.oo

cole

how much do you want for the motor Cole? e-mail if you want to sell thanks Ray

thanks. my younger brother went through a similar ordeal. his throttle got stuck open when he was turning around in the street. his moped went full throttle into a curb. he hit his leg on the curb which dug a v shaped chunk out of his leg. it required 42 stitches in his leg. he wasnt wearing a helmet and his face hit the ground. because he had braces at the time his 4 front teeth rotated around the wire. the roots of his teeth broke off the bone and ripped through his pallett ( the roof of his mouth). the surgeon just pushed them back into place then stitched the roof of his mouth shut. we are both pretty lucky that we survived with out horrible lasting injury but our poor mopeds. i still have a motobecane 50v, but my kriedler has a bent fork, flattened rim, bent to hell luggage rack, bent seat post, and i took a huge chunk out of my crank case. my brothers puch has a cracked rim, a chunk taken out of the crank case, the tire exploded leaving 6 holes in the tube, bent pedal arms, and a bent rim.

but we are still workin on them and trying to get them up and running again. im 18 and hes 16 . mine was last year and my bros was like 3 or 4 years ago.

well thanks,

adam

is there any way u can send a pic of the flory? im always intersted in a moped.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account