Repair in MAINE

Hello,

I took a break from my life the past half year and am back, ready to roll out my Honda Urban Express. It is fucking broken...didn't run well before, I spent a month trying to learn and fix it, something is weird and wrong.

So I was wondering where I can get my sweet sonofabitch repaired. I suspect it's a relatively simple problem for a proper mechanic.

The moped is located in Auburn, Maine. I am in Brooklyn. I'd prefer a place in Maine, but the the trip needs to be taken, regardless. Thanks.

Re: Repair in MAINE

well there arent any shops to get work on in Maine, at least that I know of, we work on all of our own bikes, you may see about a honda shop for some info though

i dont know anything about hondas but i could maybe take a look at it for you, just not for another month though, probably early may, as I am really busy with school and work right now and keeping my own bikes on the road,

do you live in New York?

Hey Brett, thanks for the reply.

I do live in New York but plan to visit Maine for a month or so this summer. If you're around and willing to take a look, that would be great. It's just a frustrating situation. I spent a month last summer learning to fix the bike....and didn't fix the bike.

Where do you live?

Hey Brett, thanks for the reply.

I do live in New York but plan to visit Maine for a month or so this summer. If you're around and willing to take a look, that would be great. It's just a frustrating situation. I spent a month last summer learning to fix the bike....and didn't fix the bike.

Where do you live?

i live right on the outskirts of portland, about 15 minutes on a moped down washington ave,

i would be happy taking a look at it, like i said though, i have no prior experience with hondas but am sure its not that different, i could probably at least tell you if it has spark or weak compression or a dirty carb,

send me an e mail in about a month or so and let me know when you might come into town

hey brett hows it going? did anything happen with that magnum i gave you? i wish that i had went down to virginia with you guys. i was looking at the pictures and it looked like so much fun. ive been super busy with school because im graduating in a month or so. i should be done in time to go to michigan hopefully... do you guys have any room for another ped?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account