I'll pay someone to work on my ped

Philip Arnold /

Does anyone know anywhere I could take my Murray to get worked on anywhere near South Carolina. I tried to do it myself but I own a restaurant and its taking to much of my time(My dad gave me the restaurant and is getting pissed with me having moped parts strung around it every night) can anyone could help? I could pay whatever you wanted plus I would upgrade the sh*t out of it!! Any takers?? I dont want to give up on it but if someone doesnt help i guess i will be selling it on here!!!!

pda

Re: I'll pay someone to work on my ped

Philip Arnold /

By the way it doesnt matter the cost!!!

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

Smitty's is in Myrtle Beach, completely across the state. Good luck.Jim.

Michael Romano /

what does your ped need?

Don Pflueger /

smc mopeds and customs

Philip Arnold /

I don't know. I was putting along at 30 when it just shut off. I cant get spark.

Philip Arnold /

donp where are they located?

Philip Arnold /

I have a question to. the absolute top speed for a one spped tranny is around 35-40? if so is there any way to change it to a two speed? it is a e50 motor.

Don Pflueger /

myrtle beach

Don Pflueger /

only if you install a different engine.

Philip Arnold /

What other engines have the same mounting bolt pattern as the e50? and thank you donp

Don Pflueger /

i dont know. i'm not a puch man. i'll get smitty to answer this for you.

Smitty Smith /

I seemed to have stumbled into the Puch realm here lately. I just finished a 50mph (proven on radar) E50 Puch engine.

As far as I know, the ZA50 (2-speed) has the same bolt pattern as the E50. I don't know of another one, with the exception of the very rare 2-speed E50. I'm located in Myrtle Beach SC.

Smitty Smith /

BTW, see if your horn came unpluged? If this fixes it, then you owe me any other work that needs to be done on your ped, LOL.--->Smitty

Philip Arnold /

The horn is unhooked. If everything was unhooked it should still spark, shouldn't it? Only things it has are head light, back light, and horn.

pda

I think Tomos motors mount up to Puchs' as well. Don't quote me on it though...

Smitty Smith /

If the horn is un hooked, then check your spark...I'll just about bet you that it doesn't fire with the horn un hooked, I just had this problem a couple of weeks ago, but if you want to bring the 'ped to me, I can fix it.

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

If its broke, Smitty can fix it. It was good to hear your ride last week end went well. Jim.

Smitty Smith /

Thanks Jim, we had a blast!!! I'm keeping pretty busy in the shop too. I'm also trying to keep up with helping people online to maintain their 'peds too. Hope I'm helping! ;^) --->Smitty

Philip Arnold /

My only prob with this is that when I rebuilt it I never hooked back up the horn and it ran fine!

pda

Philip Arnold /

Could you e-mail me a number Smitty?

pda

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account