I HATE PUCH WIRING

Is there a better way to rig up a puchs wiring? Anything would be better than the huge mess of wires on the right side.

Re: I HATE PUCH WIRING

lol Beamer kinda like a knot of spaghetti :P

No kidding - especially once the rubber starts drying out. It's like a .. dried out .. knot of spaghetti

puchs are so easy to rewire the only thing that sucks is the wiring block i just remove them and hard wire it

Philip Arnold /

I thought of removing the wiring block too. It must serve some purpose though. does anyone know what that might be?

pda

its mostly to make it easyer to remove the engine so you dont have to cut any wires

exactly, you cant remove the engine without that block. Maybe I'll put some little weatherproof M/F clips so I can just unplug them and drop the engine. Might make a bigger mess though.

how many times do you actually drop the engine you can always make the engine wires unplug

Yeah those european wiring blocks are a corrosive wires best friend.Just remove the original block and replace it with a screw terminal block availiable at radio shack. Put ring teminals on the wires make sure to solder the ring terminals to the wires so you won't develop any corrosion, and just screw the wires to the terminals. Much better connections than the originals and can easily be removed for engine removal.

im planning on rewiring my puch

ill remove all the wires and keep the ones that come out of the engine

you can get european wiring blocks from radioshack

they also make other designs but the european wiring blocks are the smallest ive seen

shoudl have a fun time looking at the puch wiring sheet

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account