My sachs prefers right turns?

Hami Onder /

My Sachs is making a noise from the tranny that sounds like a clanking or metal banging around. But it only does it when i make a left turn when the bike is leaned over a little. Thats the side with the tranny on it.

I dont think i have enough fluid in there and the fluid thats in there is the wrong kind. Could that be the problem?

My sachs prefers right turns?

Ummm

I know that this is probably completely off the wall, but have you considered putting the right amouny of the proper fluid in there??

Re: My sachs prefers right turns?

Could it be a swingarm clearance or chain slapping issue? don-ohio

if it is tranny then i think its to late for the right fluid or the right emount of fluis lol its alwayz bad when a tranny is making a noise lol

BlAiR

Hami Onder /
hami OP

Well the noise doesnt seem to affect anything performance wise. But then again, right when it starts i let off the throtle. Its just anoying having to coast through left turns then gun it when i straighten out.

you may have sheared a tooth on a gear. did you open it up? try adding more fluid and if it continues then your gonna have to open her up and take a look. metal sounds in tranny are never good.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account